Is that a new cover, why yes it is!


No history today, just a little bit of whoo-hooing over my new cover. This showed up on Valentine's Day in my email. Best V-Day presie ever. Makes me want to say inappropriately lewd things about about how hard my publisher rocks my world.

Love the pose, and adore that garter . . .

The rough draft had a higher neckline on the gown (and no cleavage) and her hair was a bit on the skimpy, Regency side. How they fixed those issues, I have no idea, but I clearly need to sacrifice a goat to the Photoshop gods they've got working in the art department (or maybe take them a nice bottle of Napa Zin this summer when we're all in NY).

Given how high they've set the bar, I can't wait to see what they come up with for book three, LOL! Maybe I'll finally convince them to give me a long-haired hero. *grin*

I may need to have this one made into a necklace or a pin. It deserves some serious flaunting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandywine Springs Tour -- September 21

N. Dushane Cloward

The wilder shores of love - Part I