Regency Paper Doll (coloring contest!)

Several years ago I created a Regency paper doll for my very first RWA conference. I thought it was a fun way to introduce myself to the Beau Monde Chapter. So I drew her and all her clothes and had it printed up in a limited edtion of 100 copies that were put in all the conference bags.

It recently occured to me that I could give her a second life on my website as a freebie. And then a couple of readers suggested it would be fun to hold coloring contests. So I'm going to be doing montly giveaways based around her clothes (and adding new outfits as we go along). This is the first one, and we're coloring her habit.

Download Harriet's habit and color it in however you chose (the full PDF of the doll and all her clothes is on the page as well). You'll find plenty of inspiration over on my Georgian Habit Pinterest Board.


Email me a scan or a snap shot of your final design (isobelcarr.author (at) gmail.com) with HARRIET'S HABIT in the subject line by May 31st.

All entries will be shared on Pinterest (and probably on FaceBook and Twitter) and a winner will be randomly selected.

Prize: A full signed set of the League of Second Sons (US only), OR a full set of the series in eBook form (where I can legally gift this), OR a $25 gift certificate to the online bookstore of your choice (Amazon, Amazon.uk, Kobo, etc., so long as the site will let me buy it and gift it).

Void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries.

Have Fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brandywine Springs Tour -- September 21

N. Dushane Cloward

The wilder shores of love - Part I